To continue what was started last week, I will be giving a brief synopsis of each months’ visits to Universal Studios Hollywood. This month I am talking about my trips in February. It was a great time to go, as long as you missed the rain. IF you have a season pass, you probably have little to no blackout dates for February, since it is what is considered an “off-season” month. This just means that fewer people visit.
Overall, the crowds were light and there were plenty of events going on. I was really excited because I finally got to go to the Harry Potter section here, I was blessed with the opportunity to go to the one in Florida last year but wanted to experience it here as well.
Events, that I know of, that happened this month:
- Lunar New Year event (official USH event)
- Lord Voldemort’s Valentine’s Death Eater Day (Facebook event)
- Old Hollywood Day (Facebook event)
I’m sure there were more events that occurred that I was unaware of but these I was aware of.
A few things to be aware of (good and bad) because it is the off-season:
- All water related things (other than Jurassic Park) were closed for refurbishment.
- The park closes early during the week
- There may be rain, it rained a lot this year
- Ticket prices are lower
- Crowds are lower
- It will be cold in the mornings
- Some attractions may close that aren’t water related
In the month of February the Jaws, Waterworld, fountain in CityWalk, and glove at the entrance were all down because they were being refurnished.
If you have any questions, comment below. I’m sad to say that, due to circumstances beyond our control, we didn’t get to visit Universal Studios too much during the month. We hope to visit more in the month of March. As always, thanks for stopping in to read my blog. Don’t forget to follow me so you can stay up to date with my life!