I apologize profusely for not posting thus far in 2019. Ironic how it’s one of my goals, isn’t it. Anyway, I don’t have much time to post today but let me tell you a few things about 2019 so far.
- This semester is already hard. I had to drop a course, I recommend not taking more than one English class at a time.
- I finished counseling, the counselor felt I was doing better and we came to an agreement that if I need it in the future, I will make an appointment.
- I got a new laptop. I sold my old MacBook then was able to buy a nice Acer from BestBuy.
- I had a great birthday weekend this past weekend.
- We rearranged pretty much the whole house this weekend and I am not in a bigger, brighter room looking out into the backyard.
- I am happy with this year, though not much else has changed.
I want to hear how your 2019 is going, one month in. Let me know in the comments bellow. As always, thank you for visiting my blog and I hope you find great content here.