Hello dear readers. First of all, happy Groundhog day. If you didn’t hear the outcome, check out this link. I’m not here to post about that though so don’t get your hopes too high.
Today I am actually talking about my 25 before 25 list that I made towards the end of last year. I gave myself about 2 or so months to complete this list and I was very eager to do so. I got the idea from other bullet journalists in the Facebook groups I’m in (Boho Berry Tribe, Artsy Bullet Journal Junkies, Bullet Journal Society, Bullet Journal NewbiesBullet Journal Beginners, BuJo Spreads, LDS Bullet Journal, and Minimalist Bullet Journals). I then posted my pages in my bullet journal group, Bullet Journaling California and got a lot of positive feedback and I even inspire others to do it too. Here is a picture of my list:
If you are unable to read what my list says, here it is:
- Finish reading Harry Potter 1-7
- Re-read the Book of Mormon
- Learn to bake bread rolls
- Write letters often
- Take more pictures
- Leave inspiring notes in random places
- Try something new with my hair
- Try new makeup styles
- Learn a new skill
- Get rid of stuff I don’t need
- Make a budget and stick to it
- Go to bed earlier for a week
- Do something I’d never do
- Visit a random town in California
- Watch an older movie (Breakfast at Tiffany’s)
- Find a form of exercise I enjoy
- Find a style that works for me and continue to add to it
- Buy and wear heels
- Send a letter to my old house
- Start a better relationship with my parents
- Do something special for someone
- Start a savings plan for the year
- Do something for my in-laws
- Be positive for a week
- Learn to love myself
Am I disappointed in myself that I didn’t complete all 25, sure. But I know that I can do better when I give myself more time. Which is why I am going to make a 30 before 30 list. It gives me 5 years to do complete a list of awesome stuff! I want to add some stuff from my bucket list on this one though, because I have more time. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to drop a comment below.
Have you ever tried something like this? How did it turn out? Do you have any pictures to share?
As always, thank you for reading and have a great day!