So, once again, I procrastinated on posting. I wanted to post so many times but kept saying “I’ll do it later” or “I need to do ____ and ____ first, then I can sit down and write.”
Since it is a new year, I made ONE good resolution (even though I told myself not to make any this year) and that is to actually write on my blog. It may not be daily but I am trying for at least weekly. Eventually I’ll get up to biweekly or more. Starting small is, at least, starting somewhere.
With it being the beginning of a new year, I want to take a moment to reflect on some things in my life that I experienced in 2015, so here they are:
- I started back to school, last Spring semester was my first semester since 2012 (not very long I know but I was definitely ready to go back).
- I got my first ever 4.0 GPA ever in school (I was very proud of myself for that one) in the summer.
- I married my best friend in May and went have made many wonderful memories together since then. (I made a post about this)
- I was able to go to Universal Studios Hollywood for the first time in May and it was awesome (I hope to go again soon, with the new HP attraction area opening in April).
- I got an awesome job doing what I’ve wanted to do for years, working with young children (it is exhausting but very rewarding)
Other stuff happened in 2015 but these were the main things that I can think of right now. I loved 2015 and I have so many good things to look forward to in 2016.
Please, comment below with your favorite moments of 2015 or any new year resolutions you have for 2016.
Happy New Year! Hope you have a successful year this year!